Terms and Conditions
These are terms which apply to the use of Broadcast Bridge. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to use it.
1. We are Everycast Labs Ltd
2. You must not distribute the client-side application or the software it installs, but this does not prevent you from doing anything with the elements of the code base licensed under Free / open source licences which you are permitted to do by the relevant licence.
3. You must not try to connect to our server-side component with anything other than the unmodified client-side software.
4. The demo service will add a watermark to the video streams. You must not remove this, or attempt to do so.
5. You don't have to give us feedback, but we'd welcome it if you did. If we implement any of your feedback (and we do not promise that we will), you agree that we own what we implement, and that we do not owe you anything or need to take a licence from you for it. You must not give us any feedback which we cannot implement without getting permission from, or taking a licence from, you.
6. We do not limit or exclude our liability to you for any matter for which, at law, we cannot do so. For anything and everything else, our liability to you is £0. You agree that this is fair and reasonable.
7. The laws of England and Wales apply to these terms, and you agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.